“HELLO FALL” Beginner’s Cookie Class
$25.00 – $45.00
FALL Cookie Class has 3 Options this year! In-Person Class held Sat., Sept. 25th -4:00pm at Heritage Cabinetry & Design in Yorkville, IL; Virtual with Class Cookie Box; or Virtual Digital Only option. This FALL theme includes these designs: Fall Pumpkin Truck, Pumpkin, Pumpkin Spice Mug, Acorn with Leaf, and Squirrel. Who is ready to get back to class?!!!
It is time to decorate cookies for FALL!
For this themed class, I will have 3 options:
- In-Person Class-Sat., Sept. 25 at 4:00pm $45 only 14 spots available for this LOCAL Class (in person). Class is located at Heritage Cabinetry in Yorkville, IL. Address on the listing, as well as on our facebook event. I will teach class LIVE where you can have a fun social time out learning cookies. This is a beginner level class. You will receive the undecorated cookies, icing, cookie scribe tool, and any other materials.
- VIRTUAL Class - Class In a Box - $35- only 10 available. This is for LOCAL customers only. The box accompanies the VIRTUAL class you will be emailed. The box will include the undecorated cookies and icing. It also comes with a scribe tool and practice sheet, along with any fun extras (if applicable) Pickup will be THURSDAY, September 23rd and FRIDAY, September 24th in Yorkville, IL. Address and pickup info will be emailed the week of pickup.
- VIRTUAL Class- DIGITAL Class ONLY - $25 No actual cookies, icing, etc are received. You will receive a DIGITAL RESOURCE GUIDE that includes a supply list, sugar cookie recipe, royal icing recipe and a printable practice sheet. PLUS...videos on how to make icing and color your royal icing. These are only shared in the virtual facebook group for easy access. NO videos are emailed out.
*#2 and #3 include access to a private Facebook Class Community Group where the instructional materials and pre-recorded videos will be housed.
*All who register for the VIRTUAL Class Options #2 or #3, will be sent a separate email with LINK to join our Facebook Class Community Group. In-Person Class attendees do not receive this.
*VIRTUAL Instructional videos will be posted in the Facebook Group on September 25th. These videos will demonstrate how to mix the different icing colors and how to decorate the cookies mentioned below. The LIVE Class Video will be posted by Monday, September 27th (the video is recorded from our LIVE in-person class).
Here is what is provided
IN PERSON CLASS:
- 5 heat sealed naked cookies
- Bagged royal icing
- 1 royal icing transfer
- 1 piping practice sheet
- Tips and tricks sheet
- 1 scribe tool
- Light Snacks
- Small take home bag of cookie tool fun
- Access to ask me questions during class
- Access to facebook class community
- Complete list of supplies, cookie cutters, icing colors and more to have for class
- Videos in community of making cookies and icing; coloring icing and getting consistency needed for class
- Ability to watch class in convenience of your home at any time.
- Ability to stop and start class video when you want to, as well as cast on your home smart tv should you want a larger view
- Limited Class Cookie Kits available for local pickup
- Watch class at any location. Do not need to be local.
- Ability to ask questions via the facebook class community
TECHNIQUES WE WILL LEARN DURING CLASS (Virtual/In Person):
- How to obtain different Icing consistencies
- Wet on Wet
- Small Details
- Creating different textures with different consistencies
- The use of a royal icing transfer
Designs include: Fall Pumpkin Truck, Pumpkin, Pumpkin Spice Mug, Acorn with Leaf, Squirrel
Please keep in mind there are NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES for either In-Person or Virtual Classes. I cannot refund your registration for anything including tech issues with your own WiFi or computer. All classes housed in our VIRTUAL Class Group will be kept in there until our October Halloween Class is posted. At that time students will remain in group if they register for the next class, or removed if they choose not to participate.
PICKUP of COOKIE KITS-POLICY: For those who chose the class with cookie kit option: all pickups are front porch pickup only currently. We will confirm a more specific pickup time a few days prior to your pickup. This will be posted in the facebook group for you closer to when the class is posted.
IF reserving a Class Cookie Kit-Once the cookies leave the premises, there are absolutely no refunds or exchanges. If you feel your kit looks unsatisfactory you must text me before leaving. Otherwise..no refunds or exchanges as I bake only based on number of registrations.
NOTE: you will not receive an actual in-hand product for the VIRTUAL class.
In-Person Class, Virtual Class with Cookie Box, Virtual Class Only
|Cookie Kit Pickup||
No Pickup, Thursday, Sept. 23rd, Friday, September 24th